A Pretty Way To Lighten Up Brunette Hair For Summer, Courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian


Kourtney Kardashian's lighter strands are looking really gorgeous these days. Have you seen her new 'do?
Kourtney added warm, honey-colored highlights to her dark brown hair about a month ago. I think the color looks really nice with her skin tone. Here's another angle, which shows her hair in another light.
Truth is, Kourtney definitely raised a few eyebrows by dying her her while she was pregnant (she's about 7 months along). Last week, she defended the decision on her blog,

"I did research about doing anything to the color of my hair while pregnant and followed all of the guidelines from my doctor and took the proper precautions necessary. I highlighted my hair (which is considered the safest form of hair color while pregnant) and NOT to the root, so nothing ever touched my scalp. I also used products that did not contain any ammonia. It is also recommended to be in a well-ventilated area as well as being at least in your second trimester, and I followed both of those rules. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I take caution in all the products I use all the time, but especially when pregnant."
What do you think? Was Kourtney was in the wrong? And, all that aside, are you a fan of her lighter look? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A stylish Thought © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects