Best make up remover and skin cleanser


The Gaslatee Lancome Confort Milky Cream Cleanser is the best skin cleanser! I have shifted to many brands after brands, tried the cheap ones, the natural homemade, the drugstoreproducts, expensive products but nothing ever came close to Galatee Lancome Confort Milky Cream Cleanser. My skin and this product is a perfect match! Now I wish I can find my perfect match just as easy as finding the best skin cleanser.

You will notice an immediate effect after using it for the first week. The best thing is that its not you who will notice it’s your friends, your office mates, your classmate, your roommate, your boyfriend, your husband and your family. I was not paying attention to how it made changes on my skin because it was first given to me as a gift by my old maid aunt. It was terrific! I wash my face with it with warm water or if I am too tired I used a cotton ball and remove my make up. After that no other products it’s just Lancome! So the next week I bought Lancome’s Toner and has been using this brand for make up as well for over a year now. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A stylish Thought © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects